The ECO-30 films come ready packed with a moon bath containing both developer and fixer, and so do not require a darkroom.
The ECO-30 is intended to provide fast, high-resolution x-rays without the use of a dental processor.
- For emergencies, surgery checks, endodontic and implant procedures.
- Mobile dentistry, nursing home dentistry, military field conditions, and as a back-up for digital radiography.
- Self-developing, high-definition x-ray films.
- No need for a developer, fixer or darkroom.
- Ideal standby for RVG clinics in case of malfunction of RVG/computer.
- Develop X-Ray quickly.
We suggest disinfecting the film before use. After exposure to x-rays, and holding ECO 30 upright, open the liquid pouch by rolling it up. It is important to squeeze the pouch to its extremity, ensuring that all the monobath travels to the opposite film end, then un-roll it.
Start agitating by sliding the fingers from the top all way down to the bottom of the film, repeating this movement for 50 secs/1 minute
IT IS IMPORTANT TO AGITATE: CONSTANTLY, FOR 50 SECS AND IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE MONOBATH POUCH HAS BEEN OPENED, otherwise image may result spotted.
When development and fixation are complete, turn the film upside down, pushing the mono bath back into its original place. Open film by prising apart, remove the film and rinse it under water , even by sliding the fingers on its surface to remove all the monobath residual, otherwise the picture may turn yellow.
- Pack of 50 Films
- BOX CONTENT: 50 films - Size 30.5 mm x 40.5 mm.